Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1- In the Beginning

Getting off to a bad start in the sleep department. Wifey and I stayed up until after midnight watching some stockpiled episodes of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. That show alwayss makes me want to drink for some reason and given that this was my last night of indulgance for a while, we shared a couple of bottles of wine. I woke up at 5:45 AM, slightly hung-over. So I probably logged around 5 hours of actual sleep.

Food

Breakfast
2 eggs with taco meat thrown into the microwave at work and a banana.

Lunch
Finished off the lamb curry and added a whole green pepper.

Dinner
Small portion of roast beef and macadamia nuts. Ate very late, around 10 PM, because friend called me with a spare ticket to the Seattle Sounders game. Suffice to say, there weren't that many paleo options available at the game.

Exercise
Took a 30 minute walk at lunch


Snack
a couple of carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment