Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2

I've decided that trying to keep a running tally of everything that I eat on this blog is going to be a much to tedious exercise, so I'm just going to post about highlights and lowlights I think. I was able to maintain a paleo diet for two whole days in a row. I did have a glass of wine at a happy hour after work to celebrate one of my co-workers leaving for law school, so that was a bit of a fail, but as fails go, it could have been worse.

I did lower body at the gym, but was really just too low on energy to do anything to intense. I've read that there can be a bit of a lull in energy as you Begin to transition your diet since its now using different fuel sources than its used too, and I suspect that my be part of the problem. I did some light squats and deadlifts, but only a couple of sets each and a few other random things, but I did not push myself. I suppose that was for the best since when I had finished my workout, I came to find that the gym didn't have any towels available at that moment since they were all in the laundry. Grumble.

Oh well, on to day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment